Monday, February 25, 2013

Fuel for Thoughts...


...I hear the sound of the piano keys in the night,
It played along to the rain outside,
There is nothing that I wouldn't do to stop time right now,
Because this moment brings me closer to you...

I had only 4 hours of sleep last night. That's not too bad actually. I have had even worse nights. But I guess the prospect of going through a Monday workday with only 4 hours of sleep and no coffee is quite a put off....zzZZzzz....

At least the day started with a tour of the company's plant. And to be quite honest I found the plant quite nice (a case of grass is greener?...) and maybe because of some other factor :p Like, you know, ummm, how smart people are quite yummy, like :p Moving on..........

Anyhu, I've finally got coffee in me! This should calm my mind. I've been having the strangest (a little dangerous) thoughts recently. I'll not go into much detail. Some things are best kept in the dark. Okay, now it makes me sound like some sort of psycho - cue creepy music....but don't worry, I have no skeletons that I dress up and keep in my bedroom. I do however own a skull ring. Which is cool. Okay, maybe not. Yes! Yes! It is cool!! =\

PS : Need to make a trip into the city to get me books in my book list.
PS2 : I've ended up with books from the 19th and 21st century as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment