Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why do I even bother?


...sometimes I wonder why I even bother. All I get in return is nothing...

I've not been writing much lately. Probably because there has been a lot going through my mind. There were days when I felt like just staying in my bed, under my stinky blankie and never coming out into the sun. But, people are often wrong and I am no exception to that rule...there's no perfect world out there, just a hope that it could. And at best, the world we live in is the next best thing to that perfection we are seeking...

It feels like I am disappearing, becoming invisible - non-existent literally...it's not a yummy feeling to be forgotten...and I find myself constantly taking deep breaths telling myself - maybe it's just all in my head. But it's hard to think that this is all just in my head, when it's happening right in front of my eyes...am I that unimportant? Do I not deserve some care?

x

PS : There's a knot in my throat and it's making my eyes water...

No comments:

Post a Comment